The Regional Marketing Manager will be responsible for coordination and implementation of all regional marketing activities throughout the East District. Reporting to the Director of NA Regional Marketing the Regional Marketing Manager will work closely with the district commercial leaders to translate the regional business goals into actionable execution plans that drive demand and revenue growth in the district. Requirements: Track record of successful market development in the genomics industry. Proven ability in strategic marketing, setting tactical plans and tailoring content. Experience in delivering end-to-end marketing programs, engaging with the business to ensure smooth planning, consummate execution and accurate measurement of programs. Proven abilities in establishing relationships with high impact KOL and development of advocacy campaigns. Strong business acumen in relevant market analysis, budget and forecast planning. Strong communicator and effective team player.
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or Life Science with 3 years’ experience in the Life Science Industry. A very strong grasp of Genomics and Proteomics markets. Demonstrates a passion for action and results. Takes ownership of important issues being persistent in the face of obstacles. Ability to travel within the district to align adequately with local teams and execute strategies. Self-motivated, highly organized, and meticulous in details. Must be able to work independently, manage multiple projects, communicate proactively, and prioritize daily tasks. Preferred location in major metro area in the Eastern US- Boston, NYC, Washington DC
- Develop and deliver strategic and tactical marketing programs and events.
- Develop positional and promotional campaigns using a range of marketing methodologies, formats, and media channels.
- Develop high value product positioning, effective sales tools, marketing collateral and customer-facing presentations.
- Execution of high-quality user meetings, local seminars and events.
- Execution of account specific marketing initiatives and programs with District Managers, Regional Account Managers, and Consumable Sales Representatives.
- Coordination of new product launches with commercial sales team.
- Collect and analyze, market intelligence, customer segmentation and marketing data analytics to tackle head-on the challenge of developing cutting-edge marketing for a highly innovative life science leader.
NanoString is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. NanoString does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that it does not have a signed agreement with.
Meet NanoString at NanoString Life Science Career Fair Hosted by Biotech Networks May 24 2022.